Time is extremely precious, so I want to thank you for stopping by.
I grew up in a family of seven kids. I am number five. I am in the middle of four sisters. My plan has always been to fit in and be invisible, but God’s ways are not our ways. I once heard someone say, “If you want to make God laugh, tell Him your plans.”
He is the Conductor and the Author of my life. Life with Jesus is definitely an adventure. A few years ago I decided that if I were to have a personal vision statement it would be: stand for hope.
In a world where there is so much uncertainty, pain, and chaos, God is still in control and He is hope! I have also struggled with fear throughout my life, so this blog site has been my journey in learning to be fearless! I hope you are encouraged by what you find here!
A few fun facts:
- My family and friends mean the world to me!
- I love coffee and coffee shops!
- I have traveled to 18 countries and have a travel blog (see here).
- I began writing my first book, How I Met Peace ,in 2016 and released it in January 2022.
- I am a black belt in the United Kempo and GungFu academy.
- I completed a half and a full marathon.
- I am a Board Member at We Carry Kevan.
- I am self-employed, if you have a need for a writer or a voice actor, you can contact me at: Aphoboswriting@gmail.com
- Some people I enjoy listening to or reading things they’ve written:
Christine’s writing has been featured on the Christian Broadcasting Network, Praise.com, The Survival Gardener, Praise.com, Medi-Share, Dear Purposeful Woman, the American Red Cross and more.